NK - Leatherart photos

Xenos the Butcher Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Sun Feb 11 17:05:25 PST 2001

Well with me being stuck here in the wilds of Ansteorra with not much better
to do, I have taken up leather carving after I took a class on embossing and
3d leather carving.

If anyone would like me to email them photos please let me know and I will
send them copies.  Each jpg is about 40 to 65 kb.

I have photos of the 3d horse that I did in the class, miscelaneous Celtic
knotwork, my ladies device, and the biggie, the lid to a 21" bodhran case
both before and after painting.

YIS
Xenos Makellares
Xenos
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad
                     caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
       (I have a catapult.  Give me all the money, or I will fling an
                      enormous rock at your head.)