NK - mercedes muffin tins

maidenhair madnhair at rapfire.net
Tue Feb 13 17:45:10 PST 2001

Mercedes,

It would appear that I have retained only 1 standard 12-muffin pan and 1
jumbo 6muffin pan.

would you like me to bring both just in case?
Sorry that I did not have more.

I have the strange feeling that at some point my sca activities are going to
make me regret selling all my tins, and extra mixer/blenders.  OH WELL!

Maidenhair
from home