NK - Seamus in hospital

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sun Feb 18 11:09:15 PST 2001

Seamus called me today to let me know that he is back in the
hospital.  He doesn't have his address/phone list with him so he
asked me to drop a note here and let everyone know.  He also stressed
that it really is nothing too serious.  Apparently he has an
infection near one of his incisions and they have placed him on
anti-biotics.  His stay in the hospital is primarily one of them
keeping an eye on him.

He seemed to be in good spirits, though perhaps a little bored.
Should anyone wish to visit him, he is in Tulsa Regional Medical
Center, room 504.  His actual name is James Stenhouse.  I think
visitors and well wishes would be appreciated.

Etienne