NK - NRT afterglow-The North Rocks!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 17:40:20 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/18/01 4:26:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rmheydon at swbell.net writes:

> I would also like to single out Eldern Hills for a special Thank You.  Not
> only did various members of their populace help with getting feast ready,
> they also served feast and washed dishes after.  You all were blessings to
> a very tired Northkeep kitchen staff.

Add mine to it, too. They are Ansteorra's treasures. It was a pleasure to
assist in the kitchen with others. It was also very satisfying  to observe
how many people, without being asked, just stepped right into the tasks that
were needed, to get the job done.
Several, who were either part of the feast prep, serving, or cleanup, were
crowned heads. These were people who had earned the right to be waited on,
but there they were, bustin' their backsides with the rest of us - not for
self aggrandizement, but just for the love of The North, and Ansteorra.
We have reason to be proud. Northern Regional served to make it clear once
again, what a good thing we are a part of, and, what a good group of people
can accomplish.
Rowan, thanks for a great feast, and a great opportunity for us to share.

VIVAT THE NORTH!
Anawyn