NK - fight?

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Feb 28 22:56:25 PST 2001

Sorry Chas, I figured that a NK'er would help ya.  From Rundel you come up
that turnpike thingy towards Tulsa.  Continue on 75 north into Tulsa until
you get to Highway 244 East.  Take 244 East until you see the Memorial Road
Exit (about 5 or 6 miles from the point you turn east).  Take Memorial road
south past.  Turn west on 7th street, and on the south side of 7th street
is the park.  we are by the big water tower and the gynasium.

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com