NK - Northern Regional Tribute Gate

Frederick Addington big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 20:43:31 PST 2001

i really want to work troll but i think i put down
that i can work at a time that i cant be there.i think
i signed up for friday 1400-1600 but i may not be
there till friday 1530-1600. if there is any way that
i can change times at troll or somthing please tell
me. anything after about 1700 to be safe.

friendly neighborhood baulsac