NK - lost and found

chris birdwell angus48 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:52:17 PST 2001

Greetings,
  That coin has a female head bust on one side and eagles on the other and
is the coin of the Wyrmschlagger, my fighting brotherhood. It belongs to
Lord Owen Ap Adden. It can be returned either to him, Lord Jean-Paul, or
myself. Owen will be grateful for its return.
                                         Lord Angus Gunn,
                                         Captain Liondragon Guard
                                         Squire to Sir Alrek.