NK - Needlepoint Guild is tomorrow night - January 9th

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Mon Jan 8 18:58:00 PST 2001

Nothing happened, it's just that needleworkers last month fell on the night
that the snow first hit town.  I was planning on going but decided to go
home before the roads got worse.  I was just ribbing Faolan a little.  Bring
whatever you are working on - we'll help or just ooh and ahh, whichever you
want.  Basically, any sort of handwork/A&S type thing is welcome. :)

Mercedes