NK - Fwd: OT: A very minor surgery.

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 21:05:40 PST 2001

Hi everyone,  as the subject line states I'm undergoing surgery
tomorrow VERY early in the morning.  This is to correct a
problem with the ring finger of my left hand.  The tendon was damaged
at work causing the finger to curl up and not want to straighten.
This will be out-patient.  I'll be given a happy shot, then an axillary
block.  I'm a teensy bit nervous as I've never gone through anything
like this before.  Sorry for the short notice but I did not receive
confirmation that this would take place tomorrow 'til the last
minute.

My other reason for writing is this:  Selwyn has to work tomorrow
evening and my parents have to visit with a terminally ill friend for
a few hours tomorrow evening.  Would anybody be available to baby-sit
me say from five pm to nine?  :-}  If so, Please give us a call.
#918-493-5098

You'll probably be speaking to my Dad, Le Roy or my Mom, Marianna.
Here's a map to where I live:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=5612+S.+68th+E.+Ave.&csz=Tulsa%2C+ok%2C+74145-8530&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Thanks in advance for your help and consideration,
-Belle

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net