ANST-Announce - Elfsea Baronial Artisan

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 16:43:27 PST 2001

Greetings,
Just a reminder to all artisans,

 The 9th Artisan of Elfsea will  be chosen at Elfsea's Baronial College,

on Feb the 10th.
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/elfsea/

Please send letters of intent to display to HL Darius:
dmmerlick at earthlink.net

The Artisan Competition will be a body of work.
Setup can begin upon arrival to the hall.
The judging will be from 1:00-3:00.
 Artisans will only be required to be present at their
display during the allotted judging time.
Judging will be a bit different this year, the
judges will be going around in smaller groups
to visit with each of the artisans. They will
then reconveen to make their decision.

There will be much Treasure and Bounty bestowed
upon new Elfsea Artisan.
Bring your fine crafts and workmanship to display before us all.
We look forward to a large showing of our many talented
Artisans this year, both in competition and in our open display for
those not wishing to compete for this coveted title

Please contact me privately for further information.
In Service,
HL Tanwyn Aniera
8th Artisan of Elfsea