NK - gulf wars

Frederick Addington big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 23:28:33 PST 2001

yes Baulsac is going to gulf war. and he will be
fighting the best that he can. I predict vast numbers
of slain bodies on the ground. and other troops
running in fear, as Baulsac makes his way through the
battle field. the only way the Sac can be stopped is
if someone yells out yeild! but i have a few
questions.

1. are we going to any fighter practices soon like
melee practices.

2. what weapon style should i use? or would
flourintine be kool like it always is?

3. what should i put down on the emergency contact
list thing at the bottom of my form? if anything?

4. if someone is able to help me with a ride that can
haul my armour and tent and other misc. such as me,
would they? that would rock and ill be ever so
greatful. i would be a great conveniance for hauling
and stuff. not to mention i can deliver a baby in an
extreme situation. can't beat that, eh?

5. who all is going?

your friendly neighborhood,

Baulsac