NK - hello!

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jan 14 21:04:16 PST 2001

At 11:26 AM 1/14/01, you wrote:
>It was small since Susan wimped out.. but Mercedes & I were able to work
>on our projects while Ainar entertained one of the cats who thinks all
>string is his.
>
>Faolan

I wimped, sorry. Jim flew that day and I stayed home waiting for e-mail
confirmation that he had arrived in Amsterdam safely. I think it is also
the whole intimidation thing.  Needleworkers guild sounds so expert and I
am definatly not that. I am not sure where we fledgling seamstresses
belong.  I realize percise needlework will probably never be my thing, but
I do have 3 of us to clothe.  We do appreciate garb made simple classes
though.  I have been able to put to practical use Her Fabulosities Garb in
a Day class and Marchon's Bon Pantaloons and am greatful for both of
them.  As for the needlework, I love being able to look apon the wonderful
mastery of those in our fair Barony and am glad of their expertise, but
realize that I will probably be plain.

Susan the Curious