NK - gulf wars

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 08:57:42 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/15/01 10:54:17 AM Central Standard Time,
tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com writes:

<< Ok, I lied.  I did manage to get preregistered for
 Gulf War.  So you are all stuck with me now :)

YAY!!  The more the merrier:-D

And another first war question.  Now that I've
 registered, are they going to send me something or
 just keep my name on file or what?

You will receive a packet with a site flyer (small book ;-) ) that has, if I
remember correctly your registration number on it.  It is full of
information, so be sure to pack it and bring it to war.  When you get there,
you go straight to troll, and they will take care of you there.  Don't forget
to bring your driver's license.  They will *have* to see identification
before they will give you your site token and packet.

Tamberlin the inquisitive

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Sigen