NK - Winter Kingdom Class Needs Rescue

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Jan 18 17:13:25 PST 2001

    I'm appealing to the Barony and any parties that might be of assistance in
helping me recover my class handout for The Theory and Practice of
Documentation.   This six-page handout was created on our old computer whose
contents were saved and put in  a file on our new one.  Tonight when I went to
print out the thing, apparently all but the first page had been eaten by the
computer (of course, all the *other* class documents which I do not need this
weekend are intact...for which I am grateful in general but it doesn't help the
current situation).   I can't recreate it by Winter King-
dom and I haven't yet been able to locate an original.  So I'm asking if anyone
has a copy of the handout from the last time I taught it, which was Winter
Kingdom of, I think, two years ago.  If so, I would be glad to come and fetch it
Friday if it is in this area.
    If this doesn't work and I can't locate an original, I might be teaching a
different class this Saturday!  Do you want Good Garb in One Day, or Celtic,
Norse and Anglo-Saxon Embroidery, or Applique Made Easy?
    I really want to do the Documentation class, but without a handout, I would
just
babble uselessly.

                                                            Catrin