ANST-Announce - Server is up...

Pug Bainter serveradmin at ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 20 17:40:56 PST 2001

Good Morning,

  The Ansteorran server is back up and running. However there may be old
  data in DNS cache's that will cause it to be unaccessible from some
  sites for a short time period. Despite measures I took to prevent this
  from happening, some ISPs have taken it on themself to cache
  information longer than I requested. The information will eventually
  flush out and all will be well.

  I apologize for those people that are inconvenienced by this.

In Service,