NK - SAT Fighter Practice Directions

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Fri Jan 26 14:59:33 PST 2001

Ok take 75 North to highway 51 to Broken Arrow.  Take that to the Utica
Exit.  Get off there and turn Right *south*.  Take Utica to 21st Street.
Look for the etrance to Woodward park.  It is a left turn.  Can't miss the
park.  Look for us at the top of the hill.
Ainar
who may make it if he can breath.