NK - FW: baulsac has left the net

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jan 30 09:42:48 PST 2001

just as a side note, 2 years in ago (he was a freshman) was his first talent
show.  He did a song titled "i'm just a sexy boy"  along with bump and grind
and stripped off his shirt.  It made the town paper and the superintendant
for rogers county schools received in his words "numerous letters".  The
judges were not w/ the school, they were from rsu and gave him first prize.
The next year Baulsac was censored from participation.  This year he has
been told he can participate but they have to see the act before hand and he
has to perform exactly the same as in the try outs.  Go figure!

Maidenhair