NK - FW: baulsac has left the net

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jan 30 22:03:09 PST 2001

    I, for one would pay money (well, not much, but some) to see this deathless
per-
formance re-enacted at Castellan.  It could actually be an entry for the Bardic
competition.  Hey, Baulsac, you could qualify to win the Baronial Castellanship
for the first time!  Don't pass up this opportunity!  Practice removing your
tunic in a sexy
way, and perhaps the judges will be stunned enough to award you the prize!

                                                        Catrin