NK -

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Jan 6 01:22:39 PST 2001

This information is from Tulsa Weekend, I thought it might help out for any
who have had damage from the weather that they need help with.
Susan

(source)
We hope you enjoy some of these weekend activities in and around Tulsa.
Feel free to forward this timely information to your friends.  Your friends
may subscribe by simply going to http://www.tulsaweekend.com

Have a great Tulsa Weekend!

Info
Tulsa Area Emergency Management Agency requests anyone in Tulsa County who
sustained major damage to their residence or business as a result of the
recent ice storm to report the damage to local officials between 9 a.m. and
3 p.m. Mon.-Fri. Damage could include structures damaged by ice-covered,
broken tree limbs, frozen water pipes causing interior water damage and
other weather-related damage. 596-9899.