NK - Needlepoint Guild is tomorrow night - January 9th

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jan 8 19:28:38 PST 2001

At 03:09 PM 1/8/01, you wrote:
>bedding wouldnt be a problem..   but food...... that would be a problem.  But
>bite your tongue that weather will get that bad again!!!
>
>Faolan
>
>In a message dated Mon, 8 Jan 2001  3:30:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>"sdrake" <steldr at home.net> writes:
>
><< Have you laid in spare bedding and extra food in case you have a record
>turnout and another freakish snowstorm?????????  I'll be there.....promise!!
>
>Mercedes

Sounds like we missed something big.  What happened?  Also, what all
happens at these?  I am not a seamstress by interest, just the need to make
garb.  Would I fit in?  What do I need to bring and all of that.  A note, I
got the library system to order the book 'Elizabethian Costuming' and
currently have it checked out.  For anyone who is interested in it, do you
know that you can search the library's collection from home and also
request things from your home computer.  Sure makes it easy,
http://opac.tulsalibrary.org/ .

Susan the Curious

Oh, for those who were following the job thing, Jim flies to Amsterdam
tomorrow through Friday to negotiate some stuff, reply real quick if there
is something small someone needs from there