NK - DEMO ALERT!!

sdrake steldr at home.net
Wed Jan 10 05:17:30 PST 2001

Wynfrith -

Mead Bees is the weekend after Tribute - Feb 23-25 - Northern Regional
Tribute is Feb 16-18 at Camp Cimarron in Coyle (actually, same site as Mead
Bees will be).  Northkeep is the host group for Tribute and we will need all
the bodies we can get, so...........hit the demo on Friday night and we will
see you bright and early Saturday at the event. :)

Mercedes