NK - Pre reg. Gulf Wars Camping?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 08:23:21 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/11/01 10:15:09 AM Central Standard Time,
tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com writes:

<< Stupid first war question. Do we have to pre-register
 to camp with the group?

Not a stupid question... actually.  The answer is yes.  The way that land is
parceled out is by preregistered groups of at least 20.  They allot so much
space for each person, and it is usually minimal so there isn't much room to
squeeze in more people than they allotted land for.

It isn't hard to pre register.  The form is self explanatory, and has all the
dates and $$ amounts along with spaces to tell who you are camping with.  I
would urge anyone who wishes to have a space reserved to preregister.
Otherwise, you end up having to take what is left, and it is usually pretty
far away from the main camp.

If you need a form, you can go to:    www.gulfwars.org   .  Everything you
need is there.

Good luck,