ANST-Announce - Volunteers Needed for Estrella XVII

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:39:05 PST 2001

Please use contact info for the Volunteer Autocrat at the bottom of the
page...

Greetings from the Estrella XVII Volunteer Autocrat!

War is just over a month away and I would like to take this opportunity to
remind everyone of the need for volunteers in all areas - Site set-up, gate
security, site security, troll, school demos, waterbearing and more!!

* At this writing, we are especially in need of volunteers who will be on
site and able to put in a few hours on Wednesday and/or Thursday
(February 14th and 15th) at troll, gate security and site security!

*The Autocrats at Troll are also looking for gentles who are willing to act
as "shift leads". These are 8 hour shifts and all shift leads ( with one or
two exceptions at the close of the War) will be working in pairs.

Please contact me at ynez at mindspring.com or 480-857-0734 if you would like
to volunteer!

Last year, a total of 6,619.25 volunteer hours were worked!!! Please take
time to help out if you can!!

In Service,
Ynez
Estrella XVII Volunteer Autocrat