NK - Pre reg. Gulf Wars Camping?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 08:59:12 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/11/01 10:51:50 AM Central Standard Time,
martadormani at yahoo.com writes:

<< I'm trying to work out going to Gulf Wars.  If we can
 go,we'd arrive on Wed.  Would I still be able to put
 on my pre-reg. camping with Mooneschadowe?  If I can
 swing this, there will be 3-4 of us.  I hope to know
 by this weekend.

 Marta >>

According to the form, the deadline for pre-registration is January 21, 01.
The price if you are arriving on Wednesday is $25.00.  The price at the door
would be $30.00.

The price deadlines are determined by postmark.

Sigen