NK - hello!

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Mon Jan 15 05:13:47 PST 2001

Let me second this.  I am far far from being anywhere close to expert.  In
fact one of these days I just might really finish my first embrodery project
that I started ages ago.  Anyway I was distracted by the cat very unfairly
this past tuesday :)
Ainar

> Susan - let me give the the true meaning to Tuesday night.... Stitch &
Bitch.. and there aint nothing wrong with no stitching that night.   It is
just a place for people to get together to work on their stuff.  And ask
questions.  And it doesnt need to be tied to just sewing or needle work.
you would be welcome to bring anyproject to work on.. research.. baskets..