NK -

Michael Heydon mdheydon at swbell.net
Wed Jan 17 12:22:01 PST 2001

Sincere and humble apologies to all for the delay in getting this page
updated, please visit...

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/officers.html

I updated seven officer positions even though only one officer emailed to
have their information changed, Laird Ian, so I was guessing at the rest of
the information. If I got some information incorrect, please let me know.

>From now on, there should be less than a 48 hour turn-around on Northkeep's
Virtual Scribe's page.

The offer to help any and all officers with remote account set up, local
account set up, ftp software, html (etc.) software, please let me know.

I also apologize for some of the pages not being changed since July 14th of
2000, but since July 14th of 2000, I can only recall one unsolicited request
for an update to one of the Virtual Scribe's pages.

Ask and ye shall receive...

Nvscribe Merrik code curser
Ndvscrive Rowan the Read of Northkeep's Virtual Scribe's Pages ongoing
Beautification Project