NK - Pre-WInterKingdom

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 18:47:11 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/17/01 4:57:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
herring at rectec.net writes:

> I will be traveling through Tulsa Thursday night around 7-7:30 PM. I would
> like to meet with a few people to pick up some important items.
>
> Site Tokens.

Ready when you are!  Got 150 or so little pomanders lookin' for new homes!
6925 S. 73rd E. Ave - the stoplight between Sheridan and Memorial on 71st
Street. Turn right coming from Memorial, left if coming from Sheridan. 3rd
house down, gargoyles on the parapet - can't miss it!
I have a new person coming over about that time to pick up loaner garb, so
come whenever!
If you need: work # is 299-7593
Thanks
Anawyn