NK - films

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jan 18 21:49:02 PST 2001

At 11:36 AM 1/17/01, you wrote:
>Oh dont tell me they are that bad...
>
>faolan

>also, have others gotten their gas bill, mine was $435 and I thought it was
>obsene

Yes, having checked with a neighbor's who's was as bad.  The gas was $366
and the total bill was $435.  It was for an extra 6 days, but that is still
obsene.  With the price gas was in Oct it would have been $175 for gas.  I
am still in shock and real glad I have the bill averaging program in
effect, but realize my bill will be much higher now.

Susan
who is thinking warm thoughts and making plans to cut off heat flow to the
upstairs