NK - Baronial OP

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri Jan 26 01:06:28 PST 2001

    I have been working on the Baronial OP working from an old Phone list and
comparing it to the Kingdom OP.  I have a preliminary version done and will
be bringing it to Poplace meeting.  I have a few questions concerning people
listed as Lord or Lady on the phone list who I cannot find in the Kingdom OP,
and a few Who I KNOW have awards but I can't find a listing under the name I
know them by.
    What names did Yoshie Hokumori and Keigan of Ravensfair recieve their
awards under?
    The following are listed as Lord or Lady in the phone list but I cannot
find an OP listing under that name:

Aelfwyn Webbestre
Angelique Marie Louise de Medicis
Elenore Fitzgerald
Jochi Mergan        (Is this Kevin Michael Keary ?)
Laron the Dark
Medhbh Eithne O'Maille
Robert De ChienDebois
Rugan the Fox
Siobhan     This has a seperate listing from Siobahn ni Domnahl with a
different phone number.
Tristin Feleize

    Some of these may have recieved their awards under another name.  Some
may not have their awards recorded.  Please contact me if you have any
information.

Robert Fitzmorgan