NK - OP Corrections

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri Jan 26 18:28:29 PST 2001

Anna wrote:

Hi Robert,

I might be able to help you with these two if they are who I think they are.
..

<<Siobhan     This has a seperate listing from Siobahn ni Domnahl with a
different phone number.>>  I believe is referring to Lucan's Lady ..(long
dark hair)  don't know anything abount any awards. ..

<<Tristin Feleize>>  I think this is Tristin Tristin Tristin.  If so, I
believe he received his AOA when Edmund and Merrik autocrated Castellan.
..because I believe that Edmund also got his AOA.. .so I think was three
years ago ..Edmund might remember. ..but Tristin hasn't played in awhile.
..Alton might know also. .

hope this helps.

Anna

I find a listing for "Tristan"  no second name and it list an AoA on the same
date Edmund got his so I am adding him to the OP.  This lists tristan as
having a Falcon.  Does anyone remember Tristin having a Falcon?

Robert