NK - Updated OP Available

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri Jan 26 21:29:37 PST 2001

    I have made several corrections to the Baronial Order of Precedence.
Thank You to everyone who took the trouble to look at it and offer your
suggestions.  The Kingdom OP is still the official OP even when it is wrong.
I have decided to keep the Baronial OP in agreement with the Kingdom OP, even
when I know the Kingdom OP is incorrect.  Anything I know to be incorrect is
listed as such on the Baronial OP and will be corrected when (if?) the
Kingdom OP is corrected.
    The question has been asked if we want to list people who used to live in
Northkeep but have since moved away.  I have no strong feelings about it
either way.  The current OP does have some listings for people who no longer
live here, or who no longer play.  I'd like to hear what the Barony thinks
about this.
    If you see any mistakes or omissions please let me know in writing or by
e-mail.  I will print out a few copies and bring them to populace meeting.

Robert Fitzmorgan