NK - Need Gulf War Info from everyone

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 13:39:38 PST 2001

Greetings all,

First, if you aren't preregistered, you must have your letter post marked by
1-31-01 to make the deadline.  If you aren't preregistered, you cannot
reserve camping space.

Secondly, if you are preregistered, and are intending on camping with
Mooneschadowe, please send me your information...  I will need your SCA Name,
and your Mundane name.  Even if you have sent it before, please send it
again.  I want to make sure that everyone gets some space.

Please be aware that they are allowing 150 sq. ft. per person, and plan
accordingly.

I need this information as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sigen