NK - A Few More OP Questions -

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 21:58:43 PST 2001

So I take it your the new guy, I'll add you to the
list of heralds that have not outlived my submission.

My name has passed long ago ( thanks Ettiene )
Angus MacKnochard
 My name and device were submitted before Keivn Was
Herald. The last I news I had was it had passed
kingdom and that was a year ago.

If it is passed or failed I sure would like to know.

Thanks Robert

Angus Mac