NK - The Play

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Tue Jan 30 10:42:25 PST 2001

In Sum. .for everyone's

It's an adaptation of the of the Nun's Priest's Tale from Canterbury Tales.

It's characters are barnyard animals, a rooster, his wife, a fox, a sheep,
three sows, a boar, two hens and a cat.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Tale, but basically in our play
the rooster has a dream about being captured by a fox and what the play is
about is the happenings in the yard immediately following his dream

Most anyone that is interested can have a part (until we run out of them) we
have the two hens, the three sows and the wife available. ..

the Three pigs do a little song and jig of a sort :-)

We will be performing at Northern Regional Tribute (5 ish or so) before
feast.

If anyone else is interested in a part. .please let us know (Kelandra and I)

Anna