NK - Just my luck!

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jan 30 22:09:18 PST 2001

    If it does mean surgery, many advances have been made in arthroscopic
surgery and it is much less invasive and painful than it used to be.  Also
there are now many effective therapies to be tried before surgery that may
render it unnecessary and your knee in good shape.  Good luck and my hopes for
a fast recovery.

                                                            Catrin