NK - Gulf War?

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jan 9 06:35:09 PST 2001

he plans on doing as much as possible.  The nannie wont be able to go, she
thinks.  mythical Baulsac will also be looking for transport.
try not to be to hard on the teen, it's not his fault he has an over
protective, over bearing, controling mother.  He has no car, otherwise he
would be there more often.  nannie is fighting a bout of cfs coupled w/
anemia and cant drive.
maybe if baulsac didnt drive so close to the ditch w/ nannie's car, she
would let him do the driving w/ his permit.?  not bloodie likely.

maidenhair