NK - Thanks-Wynfrith,Lucan,Galiwyn,Zahava!

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 07:20:11 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/11/01 5:46:25 PM Central Standard Time, Anawyn at aol.com
writes:

<< I will contact the Scout Master and let him know, and do a reminder notice
 early next week with additional details and location. Many, many thanks for
 your commitment - it isn't easy to give up additional personal hours, when
 our schedules are already so hectic. But, as Wynfrith put it - we gotta let
 the world know (and especially its younger members) that chivalry is still
 alive!
 Blowing Kisses!
 Anawyn >>
Thorgrim and I are sorry that we cannot attend the demo.  We must be out of
town on mundane business.  If there were any way that we could be in Houston
and Tulsa at the same time, rest assured we would ;-)

Sigen