NK - it pays to read all your emails

Sigen3 at ansteorra.org Sigen3 at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 12 11:13:23 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/12/01 1:01:27 PM Central Standard Time,
angusmacn at yahoo.com writes:

<< so this means you will be in houston...
 was you going to let me know or try to sneak past my
 spys...

 we live in Rosenberg 30 mi sw of town

 let me know when and where you will be and we will do
 lunch or dinner as schedules allow...

 this goes for any other traveling NK folk

 angus Mac >>
Well, we will call you (e-mail me your phone #) and let you know.  We get
there Thurs.  Have a board of advisers meeting Thurs Nite.  Pouring concrete
all day Friday, in meetings all day Sat.  Big awards dinner Sat nite...  I
don't honestly know if there will be time to do anything but work.  Maybe
Friday nite!

Sigen
who would much rather do the demo