NK - gulf wars

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Jan 14 17:18:14 PST 2001

Answers below :)

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Saturday, January 13, 2001 1:29 AM, Frederick Addington
[SMTP:big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com] wrote:
> yes Baulsac is going to gulf war. and he will be
> fighting the best that he can. I predict vast numbers
> of slain bodies on the ground. and other troops
> running in fear, as Baulsac makes his way through the
> battle field. the only way the Sac can be stopped is
> if someone yells out yeild! but i have a few
> questions.
>
> 1. are we going to any fighter practices soon like
> melee practices.

All Saturday practices in Northkeep are melee practices, so Yes.

> 2. what weapon style should i use? or would
> flourintine be kool like it always is?

In my opinion there are two kinds of florentine fighters, exceptional ones
and dead ones.  A shield, a polearm, a spear, or a bow are more effective
weapons on the melee field in my opinion.

> 3. what should i put down on the emergency contact
> list thing at the bottom of my form? if anything?

In case of emergency call : A DOCTOR

> 4. if someone is able to help me with a ride that can
> haul my armour and tent and other misc. such as me,
> would they? that would rock and ill be ever so
> greatful. i would be a great conveniance for hauling
> and stuff. not to mention i can deliver a baby in an
> extreme situation. can't beat that, eh?

Depends if I can go or not... I'll think bout it :) :)

> 5. who all is going?

Might be going.  Not sure.