NK - pre-registered for gulf wars

Frederick Addington big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 09:14:14 PST 2001

okay okay im sorry for the (you fight) remark. in my
mind it was very funny. unless this is a different
timothy that i thought, then its not funny at all. man
i just cant wait till gulf wars. man i need to go to a
fighter practice, and soon.

your freindly neighborhood
Baulsac

--- "Addington, Debbie, A"