NK - Winter Kingdom Class Needs Rescue

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jan 18 21:55:47 PST 2001

At 07:13 PM 1/18/01, you wrote:
>   If this doesn't work and I can't locate an original, I might be teaching a
>different class this Saturday!  Do you want Good Garb in One Day, or Celtic,
>Norse and Anglo-Saxon Embroidery, or Applique Made Easy?

All of the classes would be enjoyable.

>     I really want to do the Documentation class, but without a handout, I
> would
>just
>babble uselessly.
>
>                                                             Catrin

Whatever you say would be delightful, we will be so happy just to see you
out and about, Your Fabulosity.  I can finally return the pants you so
graciously loaned me at the last Garb in a Day outing.  Wish I could help
with the handout, but that was before our time.

Susan