NK - gas bill

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 09:32:43 PST 2001

But here is the kicker... all that gas doesn't even
keep my house warm! I have to run 2 electric heaters
so my electric bill was $108!!!!

But this also makes me think... with these prices we
all know that there are many people out there who live
on fixed incomes who will not be able to pay $200+
heating bills and their gas will just get turned off.
As HE Sigen mentioned at last populace, please do
check on older relatives and friends. These prices are
an inconvience to many of us, (in my case I might not
have as much Gulfwars cash) but to many others it just
might break the bank. So please, keep an eye out for
our less fortunate and let us try to do our best to
keep those in need warm.

Zahava
--- "Addington, Debbie, A"