NK - wInterkingdom

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Fri Jan 19 17:11:07 PST 2001

answered privately. ..but in case anyone else needs them. ..

Take US412 or I-244 West to Sand Springs.

Stay on 412 west past Sand Springs to the Cleveland exit (last free exit
before the Cimmarron Turnpike) (there's construction on the road beginning
shortly before the exit

Take the Cleveland Exit and stay on that Highway into Cleveland.  At the
light in Cleveland (JCT US64) Turn left (west) and stay on that road 3 to 5
miles or so to the Will Rogers Boy Scout Ranch (this road is a little curvy
and hilly). ..it's at the top of the big hill on the right.  Turn into the
little driveway and follow the road to just a ways past the stop sign.
Troll should be on the left (Ranger's house on the right).  If Troll isn't
there, pull in the parking lot and walk to the Main Hall (big hall across  a
field with Flag Poles)

See everyone there.  Be Safe.

In Service,

Anna