NK - A Few More OP Questions - Merrik's AoA

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Jan 29 10:05:30 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/29/01 8:50:49 AM Central Standard Time,
darin-herndon at utulsa.edu writes:

> >Alton is correct...it was presented to Merrik at the vote.  According to
the
>  >scroll on our wall, it was read into law at Eldern Hills under Galen and
>  >Rebekah's reign...
>  >
>  >Rowan
>
>  Merrik and Elizabetta did get their AoAs as described above.  I got
>  copies of the scrolls and forwarded them to the kingdom OP herald
>  fairly early after becoming baronial herald.  Best we could figure at
>  the time, they were read into law at Eldern but left off the court
>  report since they were not present.  A court report was not created
>  at the moot since they had already been read into law.
>
>  Etienne

    That's interesting because Merrik and Elizabetta seem to be the only
awards from here that ARE listed in the Kingdom OP for that date.  Though
there are several that seem to be from a Southern event on that date.   I'd
guess that the court report from that event went missing and Merrik and
Elizabetta are only listed because you sent them in later.  Maybe the Eldern
Herald has a copy in his files.

Robert