NK - Northkeep Heralds Page

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jan 30 19:40:21 PST 2001

    I kind of wondered if that was it, but to the best of my memory, at the time
it was not a precedence award.  They must have decided sometime btw then and now
to make it one, and backdated everybody who had been Premier Bard.  Ya never know
what the College of Heralds will come up with.

                                       Catrin
                                       Never finished college, but can put BA
after my name