NK - July 2001 -- Related question

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Jan 31 10:39:46 PST 2001

i agree.  the web site doesn't really help me cause when there is something
I am interested in, I can never click a link till two days before.

There is a handful of SCA persons that I require for a Non-SCA activity and
it has to be in june or july.  July would be better, much better.  Don't
have internet access here are work and Baulsac hogs the puter at home.
Trying to cut a few corners.

Maidenhair