[Northkeep] Shoemaking classes

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Mon Jul 2 11:26:39 PDT 2001

Wow - that's scary - mine is not much bigger than yours or I would
volunteer......  Guess I need to find my wedding shoes so I can finish them.
Are you going to limit the class size?  I know that there are probably some
in Mooneschadowe who might be interested in coming over for such a
class......

Mercedes