[Northkeep] Picnic on the 21st

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 22:24:19 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/3/01 5:36:32 PM Central Daylight Time, fitzmorgan at cs.com
writes:

<< They are coming to meet with the people of the region to discuss issues
concerning Northkeep and issues concerning the entire region.  They wanted
the meeting to be in a central location so as many as possable in the region
could attend.  Larissa had asked me to find a central location for the
meeting and I asked Barn and Kat if they could find us somewhere in
Wiesenfeuer to meet and they were kind enough to do so.

Does this mean that Northkeep is still paying for them to fly here? That
certainly would seem out of line, since now the entire North is "suddenly"
involved. And how in the daylights could Moore, Oklahoma be considered
centrally located???
Why are we again subjected to having the entire Northern "world" on hand, as
information involving our Barony, alone, is slated to be discussed? I for
one, really resent this. You can't possibly pretend this is not more smoke
and mirrors!
Still Mistrusting,
(and apparently with good reason)
Anawyn