[Northkeep] Picnic on the 21st

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jul 4 14:04:22 PDT 2001

    While it is probably at least partially true there would be less need for a
meeting if there was no "Northkeep Issue", the Principality issue alone deserves
to be addressed by the Crown.  Or is it preferable that they pretend that topic
does not exist?  It would be then possible to complain that the Ansteorran crown
is ignoring us again, which might be gratifying to complain about, but not
particularly useful.
    Since the "Northkeep Issue" does involve Wiesenfeuer in a most personal way,
I for one would like to thank them for their courtesy in agreeing to hold it.  I
feel no "slap in the face".  If anyone has issues with Wiesenfeuer, I would hope
they could take the opportunity to courteously discuss them either in the forum
of this meeting or privately.   But,  remember  to ask yourselves, is there
anything to be gained by a Northkeep/Wiesenfeuer emnity?  I do not think there
is, we are neighbors and all part of this region.

Catrin

Donna Hufford wrote