[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Thu Jul 5 19:59:42 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/5/01 11:16:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dwarvenhome at yahoo.com writes:

> I am dieing of curiosity.. am I miss reading the poll
> or did it say almost 75% was in favor for it.. if so
> this is a minority??
>
> Chass

       75% of the people who bothered to respond at all.  Most people didn't
bother to respond.  To form a principality we should have a strong majority
of everyone in favor of it.  Many of those opposed to a principality didn't
take part in the discussions or the poll.  .

Robert